What would be the perfect way to brighten up your summer? How about $50 in fabric or a new Baby Lock sewing machine?
You have one more week to join in our first ever QCA Summer Block Party contest. And the chances of you winning a prize are too good to be true.
Participating is so easy! Choose any of our fun summer themes below. Make a quilt block based on that theme. Post a picture of it in the Show & Tell Gallery and tag it with the proper Summer Block Party tags by August 15th.
For contest details visit QCA's Summer Block Party.
The winner in each themed category will get $50 in fabric assortments from Blank Quilting, Clothworks, Hoffman Fabrics, Maywood Studio, Westminster Fibers or Windham Fabrics. The grand prize winner will get an “Audrey” sewing machine from Baby Lock! At just 12.8 lbs., this lightweight machine can easily travel or attend classes with you!
Summer Block Party Contest Themes:
Pick a theme, Make a block. Show us what you love about summer!
- Red White and Boom! - July 4th fireworks and patriotic parades - red, white and blue
- Beach Blanket Bingo - Sunglasses, surf boards, flip flops, beach umbrellas
- Summer Lake Campsite - Fishing, swimming, campfires, boating, pine trees
- Backyard Picnic - Watermelon, barbecue, green grass, picnic blankets, family pets
- Country Tea Garden - Flowers, butterflies, birds, watering cans, gardening tools
- On The Farm - Barns, farm animals, tractors, wind mills, chickens, apple pie
- Seaside Escape - Sailboats, crabs, sea shells, light houses, ocean waves
- My Ideal Summer - Share your own unique vision of the ideal summer spot!
Need further inspiration? See all of the current contest entries here:
Don't miss out on your chance to win!
QCA Liz S.