You have all been there before. Someone on QCA posted the perfect solution to a common quilting problem of yours. Now it’s three weeks later and you can’t remember who posted it or where you read it. Good news! Now you can save and find all of your favorite posts in a jiffy. Here’s how:
How to Add a Post to Your Favorites
· Click on the gray “more” button in the upper right corner of the post you want to save.
· Go down and click on “Add this post as a favorite.”
· Or in the galleries, just click on the “Add file to favorites” link below the image:
How to View Your Favorites
· Go to your Home Page by clicking on the QCA logo, the “Home” link or your profile name.
· Click on “My favorites” in your profile. Here all of your favorite posts and images are stored.
· You can delete a favorite by clicking on the “Remove from favorites” link below any saved post