WEST PLAINS, MO (June 22, 2010): GAMMILL QUILTING SYSTEMS, the global leader in quilting systems technology announced today the introduction of the Gammill Vision 22. This new hand-guided quilting machine model further compliments Gammill's leading-edge product line and delivers a brilliant combination of efficient size and outstanding value!
· Large 22" x 10" Throat Space - For personal or professional quilting use!
· Advanced Stitch Regulation Technology - For better control at all speeds!
· Stitching Speed - Stitches at an amazing 2,700 stitches per minute!
· Available Digital Video Camera - "See" the back of your quilt!
· On-Board Memory System - Save your personal settings and update new features!
· Built-In Diagnostics - Check your system at a glance with confidence!
"Gammill is pleased to introduce this new size longarm machine for quilters," stated Ronald Parker, Gammill, Inc., CEO. "The Vision 22 effectively responds to what our Customers have been asking for. Whether you're a hobby quilter or professional, Gammill now has a Vision quilting system to accommodate your every need."
The Gammill Vision is also available in 18", 26" and 30" size machine models. Individuals are encouraged to contact their authorized independent Gammill Dealer today for more information and to schedule a hands-on demonstration.