Just 'fur' fun, 2

And then we have 'Small Cat' who rules the roost with her really Big attitude! Our Managing Editor, Debra, is Kitty-grandma to several felines, and loves to watch 'Small Cat' strut her stuff.

Comments

Jodie Davis wrote re: Just 'fur' fun, 2
on Monday, 13 July 2009, 9:46 PM

Psst all you kitty lovers... There are lots of like-minded souls in the Fons & Porter offices. Some of us think there should be an office kitty or two. I can attest that kitties are great typists!

~Jodie

Valerie wrote re: Just 'fur' fun, 2
on Tuesday, 14 July 2009, 9:59 PM

the kitty is so cute! When I used to work at a weekly newspaper they had a cat in the office. =0)

Helen Bell wrote re: Just 'fur' fun, 2
on Saturday, 18 July 2009, 2:49 PM

Jodie...they really are great typist...Tabatha once typed a happy face but usually it is just jibberish...teehee...kitties...gotta love 'um

Stephanie wrote re: Just 'fur' fun, 2
on Tuesday, 21 July 2009, 9:33 PM

Looks like she likes to have her picture taken too, mine always manages to close his eyes.

Thea wrote re: Just 'fur' fun, 2
on Thursday, 20 August 2009, 4:50 PM

My kitties amaze me with what they can do - lol - Kizmet could open windows so we had to nail them from the outside - I once watched him stand up and open the door... it was locked!

God bless,

Althea

Spudgrandma wrote re: Just 'fur' fun, 2
on Thursday, 20 August 2009, 6:07 PM

When I worked at the vets office we had a clinic cat, she loved to lay on the monitors and burned up a couple while I was there.

janisrutledge wrote re: Just 'fur' fun, 2
on Monday, 28 September 2009, 11:27 AM

cats are great. my (baby)sits on my machine when i am trying sew. or she lays on cutting and holds the cloth ahn won't let the fabric move  she is very noisy.

Marilyn wrote re: Just 'fur' fun, 2
on Monday, 2 November 2009, 6:57 AM

Jodie - is Small Cat an Abyssinian kitty?  We used to have one named Lucy.  She was the best cat I ever had.  So loving to me and my husband.  We lost Lucy at age 10.  I tried to have a kitty recently, but was horribly allergic to her.  Alas, she had to have a new home - of course, I had already had her spayed, vaccinated, and declawed.

Elizabeth wrote re: Just 'fur' fun, 2
on Saturday, 2 January 2010, 1:35 AM

I have 6 male cats in my home.  All neutered and declawed.  Two Himalayans, two black Persians, and two flame point Himalyans.  Mumser (means *** in Hebrew is a Himalayan chocolate point), The two flames are brothers Ithaca and Jumper - Jumper gets in trouble he likes to steal the paper from the printer and walk out the door, also likes to take the kitty treat bags off the shelf.  The two black boys are RT and Bop - bop got his name due to the other cats, when he was a kitten, hitting me on the head daily.  Ithaca sits like a human on the recliner chair.  They are great but I cannot let them into my quilting cottage since they love the thread rack.  OH NOOOOO!!!!