The Quilted Teacup

A quilters journey

Recent Posts

Email Notifications

Blog Archive List

OH The Chaos

you know it's a wonder I get anything done. Well I'll just have to tidy up abit before I continue.

Barbara said:

Wendy at least you have a nice big room and it appears as if you also have a nice view.So birght and sunny. I have a small coner in an extra room we use for storage since we have no place to put stuff.Barbara

# October 3, 2010 9:33 PM

Nana said:

Wendy how did you get pics of my sewing space...LOL.

# October 3, 2010 10:06 PM

anniemc said:

Messy rooms are the natural order of busy people.  I can relate. While I am on fall break, I am devoting four full days to organizing my space so I hear less comments from the highly-organized folks in my house.  Wendy, you go, girl, as long as you know where everything is, it's all good.

Happy projects!

# October 5, 2010 11:22 AM

Stephanie said:

As long as you know where everything is it's not a mess.LOL That's my story anyway, as my room looks close to yours right now.

# October 5, 2010 3:24 PM

Spudgrandma said:

Looks like mine does most of the time... Mine does get straightened often as it is also a bedroom and I have to put stuff away when I need it. But, it does not take me long to mess it up again LOL

# October 5, 2010 3:29 PM

gini said:

except for the fact that most of my fabric is still on the shelves in neat piles.   this could be my room.  i have a couple of questions.  why is the ironing board empty?  an dwhy do i see bald areas on the tables?   you just haven't been messy enough   :  )   gini

# October 6, 2010 3:06 PM

Jeannette said:

How did you get in my house with me not knowing all the way to Canada Cheers Jeannette

# October 6, 2010 5:21 PM

Helen Bell said:

oh my!! no offense intended but how can u find things? my house can be a mess but my sewing room has to be tidy..not always clean but fairly tidy...

# October 6, 2010 8:07 PM

Kris said:

Wow Wendy. I'm glad there's someone out there that has a room that looks like mine. I keep trying to keep it clean but it always ends up looking like this.

# October 6, 2010 8:57 PM

Wendy said:

believe it or not the room is not that bad. I just pulled all the Christmas Fabric out of the cupboard. But to get to it I had to pull out four quilt projects,2 bags of scraps ( I give them to my friend) and one stack of craft fair items. (craft fair is in four weeks.) Once that all went back into the cupboard, it was clean again.  Helen, I can't work in the mess either. I have to have a clean and tidy work environment too. I asure you before i start to sew tomorrow again, it will be spick and span.

# October 7, 2010 5:36 PM

polack said:

I thought my sewing room was the only one looked like yours! Holy moly

# December 18, 2010 6:52 AM