questions about me
1. As a quilter, I wish I could... Get published
2. My favorite part of quilting is... Creating warmth for other people
3. If you saw my stash, you would notice... That I love paisley and coordinating fabrics
4. I find myself drawn to... traditional block quilts
5. My favorite colors are... I love fall colors burnt orange, burnt red,green,purple,yellow,ect... because... I love fall, It is the best time of year for me
6. Colors I rarely use are... because... muted colors, girly colors.
7. I challenge myself by... Thin outside the box
8. My favorite quilt I've made is... bridging the centuries. From the December 2000 issue of APQ because... It was the first quilt I made for me.
9. Outside of quilting, one wonderful thing about me is... I love people and I love to here about them and their life's journey.