Central Oregon Coast Restaurant Recommendations
just received some restaurant recommendations from our Nephew who lives in Newport,
A few of his favorites:
Depoe Bay -
1)Tidal Raves http://www.tidalraves.com/
2) Sea Hag (Sea Hag has the best Crab Louis on the coast) http://www.theseahag.com/
Gleneden Beach -
1) Side Door Cafe for lunch & dinner(dinner by reservation
(Click on Page 2 [right column], scroll down to bottom & click on "Next Page" to see Dinner Menu, and "Next"
again to see Lunch Menu and "Next" twice more to see all the additional info)
***Sorry about this, apparently it's lunch + dinner, not breakfast
2) Salishan Lodge Restaurant - very nice per nephew, but
mixed reviews on tripadvisor.com.
(as website does not have menu or prices, look to tripadvisor for menu options
with sample prices)
Newport - (nephew highly recommend):
1) Saffron Salmon (No website, check tripadvisor.com for
menu and reviews)
2) Local Oceans http://localocean.net
3)The Starfish Grill (at Best Western) (No website, check
tripadvisor.com for menu and reviews)
Hope this helps people thinking about food decisions.