Joyce Brenden - Tumbling Triangles

We hope you enjoy this quilt pattern from Joyce Brenden of Beary Patch Quilts.  To download this pattern, just click on the .pdf file (green link) next to "Attachment" found at the conclusion of this post. The zip file includes: Tumbling Triangles Layout, Tumbling Triangles Construction 1, Tumbling Triangles Construction 2

Joyce shares this about her pattern:

"This is a pattern I developed to use with sets of tumblers and triangles I purchased from Keepsake Quilting.  Many of my designs prior to this one were for my online design business at www.bearypatchquilts.com, so I'm learning to expand my horizons.  This is a very easy and fun pattern to do, so I hope you'll enjoy it.

If you're looking for quick and easy baby quilts to make, come on over to my online store and take a look at the pre-cut kits I offer.  QCA members can even get a 10% discount on purchases by entering the code QCA at checkout.  I'm presently working on several new products that will be available very soon, so do drop in.

Thanks for viewing my Tumbling Triangles pattern."

Comments

gini wrote re: Joyce Brenden - Tumbling Triangles
on Thursday, 19 November 2009, 4:33 PM

joyce,  this is a beautiful scrappy quilt.   i am still fixin' to make that beary patch quilt.    i had to wait until we got our trip out of the way.   soon i can start on it .  gini

Carol wrote re: Joyce Brenden - Tumbling Triangles
on Monday, 23 November 2009, 3:40 AM

Joyce,

Thanks for the pattern. I'm a scrappy person anyway and I have some triangles from KQ. After Christmas I will try this

still learning wrote re: Joyce Brenden - Tumbling Triangles
on Wednesday, 25 November 2009, 9:31 PM

Hi everyone'

My name is Sharon (from California) join with your next Mystery Quilt.  I have previously had the pleasure of constructing a mystery quilt and would enjoy another.   I remember that a MQ is a lot of fun for everyone involved.

Carole wrote re: Joyce Brenden - Tumbling Triangles
on Friday, 27 November 2009, 2:04 AM

Joyce-Thanks for sharing this.  I have tons of scraps just looking for a home in a quilt!  Carole

Nana wrote re: Joyce Brenden - Tumbling Triangles
on Monday, 30 November 2009, 11:49 PM

Joyce

Your quilt is gorgeous and kind of whimsical at the same time.   Feel a little like Alice thru the Rabbit Hole when i look at your quilt.  I really love it ....I see something different each time I see it.

Joni wrote re: Joyce Brenden - Tumbling Triangles
on Tuesday, 1 December 2009, 8:31 AM

love it, looks like fun to do!

Gagoo wrote re: Joyce Brenden - Tumbling Triangles
on Wednesday, 3 March 2010, 4:29 PM

Joyce, I didnt know you had your own business, How cool is that?? What a great pattern

sklgramma@juno.com wrote re: Joyce Brenden - Tumbling Triangles
on Friday, 19 March 2010, 12:19 AM

So fun to look at. Any bed will look cozy with this on it.