Tags

No tags have been created or used yet.
Braided Dog Coat instructions

If you would like to know how I made these Braided Dog Coats, you can download the instructions here.

Let me know what you think!

Comments

Nana wrote re: Braided Dog Coat instructions
on Friday, 11 February 2011, 10:38 AM

Thanks for the instructions.  These are really neat.

maggie wrote re: Braided Dog Coat instructions
on Friday, 11 February 2011, 11:27 AM

Great idea and thanks for the photos and instructions.  I know my Hannah would love one of these as she romps in the Alaskan snow banks in the yard.  Now in my "to do" list.

gini wrote re: Braided Dog Coat instructions
on Saturday, 12 February 2011, 1:26 AM

these are very cute

Kelley wrote re: Braided Dog Coat instructions
on Sunday, 13 February 2011, 7:06 AM

Thanks for the link.. This is great...

mildredw23@gmail.com wrote re: Braided Dog Coat instructions
on Tuesday, 22 February 2011, 1:49 PM

Thanks for the instructions for the Braided Dog Coat.  I will make at least one for my little girl.  She loves coats in the winter.

Calicobear wrote re: Braided Dog Coat instructions
on Tuesday, 22 February 2011, 2:34 PM

LOVE this lil' coat!!! Our Auntie in PA has the cutest doggiegirl..............and they both would love one .... or more .... of these!! Thanks for sharing!!  :)

Judy Lee wrote re: Braided Dog Coat instructions
on Tuesday, 22 February 2011, 4:36 PM

What a wonderful pattern with lively colors.  I will definitely make a couple of these coats for my children. You did a great job with your directions!

ANITAR-4 wrote re: Braided Dog Coat instructions
on Tuesday, 22 February 2011, 9:41 PM

Very nice!  I'll make one for my Westie, Dougal....thanks for the great instructions!

quilter413@hotmail.com wrote re: Braided Dog Coat instructions
on Tuesday, 22 February 2011, 10:07 PM

Excellent job! You could also use the same pattern and make it out of fleece. My Yorkie(7 lbs) is cold all winter so he wears a sweater or coat 24/7. So I make several for the winter.

quiltinmama wrote re: Braided Dog Coat instructions
on Wednesday, 23 February 2011, 6:07 AM

This is so cute. I don't even have a dog but I want to make one of these. Perhaps for my sister's dog...

Vicki Adkins wrote re: Braided Dog Coat instructions
on Thursday, 24 February 2011, 8:29 AM

My sister has two toy fox terriers and a good friend of mine is a foster mom for yorkies.  Looks like I'm gonna be busy... thank you for the great pattern!

Patty Ward wrote re: Braided Dog Coat instructions
on Thursday, 3 March 2011, 8:08 AM

Thank you for the adorable coat pattern!  My Jack Russell might like one but he's never worn a coat ever but who knows?  He may love it!  Thinking of what dogs in the family might like one so I can make one 'cause it looks like fun!

dmillersig wrote re: Braided Dog Coat instructions
on Sunday, 13 March 2011, 2:45 PM

Just lost my big red Dobie but those little coats look so good.

dmillersig wrote re: Braided Dog Coat instructions
on Sunday, 13 March 2011, 3:54 PM

I just lost my 10 yr old red Dobie but I am going to make some for little neighbor Doxies . thanks so     for the pattern.