Quilting Acquisitions maintains the interactive portion(s) of their Web
site as a service free of charge. By using any interactive services
provided herein, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the
terms, conditions and notices relating to its use.
1. As a condition of your use of this Web site and the interactive
services contained therein, you represent and warrant to Quilting
Acquisitions that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that
is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
2. This Web site contains one or more of the following interactive
services: bulletin boards (currently under development), and
interactive slideshows. You agree to use such services only to send
and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the
particular service, area, group, forum, community or other message or
communication facility (including slideshow submissions). In addition
to any other terms or conditions of use of any bulletin board services,
chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or
communication facilities, you agree that when using one, you will not:
· Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate,
profane, derogatory, defamatory, infringing, improper, obscene,
indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
· Upload files that contain software or other material protected by
intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy of publicity unless
you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents.
· Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other
similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's
· Advertise any goods or services for any commercial purpose.
· Offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose.
· Conduct or forward chain letters or pyramid schemes.
· Download for distribution in any manner any file posted by another
user of a forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be
legally distributed in such manner.
· Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal
rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
· Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper
notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin, source of
software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
· Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any of the
bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities
and/or other message or communication facilities.
3. Quilting Acquisitions has no obligation to monitor the bulletin
board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or
other message or communication facilities (including slideshows).
However, Quilting Acquisitions reserves the right at all times to
disclose any information deemed by Quilting Acquisitions necessary to
satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental
request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or
materials, in whole or in part.
4. You acknowledge that communications to or with bulletin board
services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other
message or communication facilities (including slideshows) are not
private communications, therefore others may read your communications
without your knowledge. You should always use caution when providing
any personal information about yourself or your children. Quilting
Acquisitions does not control or endorse the content, messages or
information found in any bulletin board services, chat areas, news
groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication
facilities (including slideshows) and, specifically disclaims any
liability with regard to same and any actions resulting from your
participation. To the extent that there are moderators, forum managers
or hosts, none are authorized Quilting Acquisitions spokespersons, and
their views do not necessarily reflect those of Quilting Acquisitions
5. The information, products, and services included on this Web site
may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are
periodically added to the information herein. Quilting Acquisitions may
make improvements and/or changes in this Web site at any time. Advice
received via this Web site should not be relied upon for personal,
legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate
professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
6. Quilting Acquisitions makes no representations about the
suitability, reliability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information,
products, and services contained on this web site for any purpose. All
such information, products, and services are provided "as is" without
warranty of any kind.
7. Quilting Acquisitions hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions
with regard to the information, products, and services contained on
this web site, including all implied warranties and conditions of
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and
8. In no event shall Quilting Acquisitions be liable for any direct,
indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any
damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of
use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected
· with the use or performance of this web site,
· with the delay or inability to use this web site,
· with the provision of or failure to provide services, or
· for any information, software, products, services and related
graphics obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of
the use of this web site, whether based on contract, tort, strict
liability or otherwise, even if Quilting Acquisitions has been advised
of the possibility of damages.
9. Due to the fact that certain jurisdictions do not permit or
recognize an exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or
incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. If you
are dissatisfied with any portion of this web site, or with any of
using this web site.
10. Quilting Acquisitions reserves the right in its sole discretion to
deny any user access to this Web site, any interactive service herein,
or any portion of this Web site without notice, and the right to change
the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered.
11. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties
relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior
agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties
related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this
Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both of
the parties hereto.
12. By submitting material to or through our site, you grant us and
our partners, agents, affiliates and service providers (collectively,
"Affiliates"), the non-exclusive right to reproduce, modify and
distribute such material as we see fit for any purpose in any form,
media, or technology now known or later developed. You agree that we
and our Affiliates may identify you as the author of any of your
postings by name, email address or screen name as we see appropriate.
You also permit any other user to access, display, and print such
content for personal use. By submitting material to us, you are
representing that such material does not violate or infringe any rights
of any third party, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark
and other proprietary rights. If any third-party content is included in
any materials that you submit, you must obtain permission from the
content owner and attribute such content to the owner.
14. You agree to hold us and our affiliates, agents and licensors
harmless from any claim that may arise from your use of any of our
15. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance
with the laws of the State of Iowa. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue
shall by in the Madison County, Iowa Superior Court.
Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon all who use
Quilting Acquisitions services, property, and other assets mentioned in
this agreement with respect to this Web site and associated content,
and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and
proposals, whether electronic, oral or written with respect to this Web
site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in
electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative
proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent
and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and
records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Fictitious
names of companies, products, people, characters and/or data mentioned
herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company,
product or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.